We provide departments with a turnkey program to perform a self-review.
Self-reviews gauge how the community views the department and its officers, how the officers view the community members, and how the officers view themselves. For each department desiring to self-review, we offer custom research studies for the department to assess the impact of the change on how officers are aware of themselves, how the public sees them, and how they engage with one another. Request a self-review.
The department, city, state, and federal government incur no expense whatsoever for the program, research, and release of the resulting studies.
How It Works
Each self-review occurs in 4 phases:
Phase 1: Preparation
- Study is designed with department team members
- Pre-program surveys are created to assess stakeholders, including officers, community members, students, businesses, visitors and volunteers.
Phase 2: Launch and Announcement
- Surveys are administered to stake-holder groups using online links, social media, printed pamphlets or paper surveys
Phase 3: Program Implementation
- Commencing the trial of the intervention, such as introducing PEACE OFFICER uniforms, performing cognitive resilience training, etc.
Phase 4: Program Conclusion
- Concluding surveys are re-administered to stakeholders to assess any changes in perceptions.
If you believe your community would benefit from greater collaboration with citizens by conducing a department self-review, let’s arrange one in your city. | Click Here To Contact Us
Police2Peace ® is a non-profit corporation granted public charity status by the IRS. All donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.